For Compliance Professionals, by Compliance Professionals
informed360 was created by compliance professionals for compliance professionals. As Co-Founders, we have more than 50 years of combined experience in building, managing, and evaluating governance, risk and compliance programs. Through our experience and frustrations, we saw a need to build a more robust ethics and compliance management software platform.
We were frustrated with the depth and breadth of solutions in the marketplace and the resulting poor quality of data.
As employees, we wanted intuitive and consistent tools that allowed us to comply with the multitude of compliance activities we were expected to complete. As compliance professionals, we wanted streamlined, automated and connected processes that allowed us to more effectively manage our ethics and compliance program. As executives, we wanted better information to make decisions on the critical risks and issues that were impacting our businesses.
We created informed360 to eliminate the complexity caused by manual processes, disconnected solutions and disparate data traditionally used to run ethics and compliance programs.
At informed360, we are aligning programs around recognized standards, automating processes, delivering intuitive and device-friendly interfaces and integrating content and data from multiple systems to support better decision-making. Our goal for our customers is to eliminate unnecessary complexity, drive collaboration and accountability, increase visibility, reduce risk and fuel continuous improvement.
We are building the company that we always wanted to work for.
And we’re focusing on five core values:
- Integrity. We build long-term relationships based on honesty, trust, transparency, clear communication and ethical leadership.
- Passion. We are passionate about ethics and compliance and the role technology can play in helping ethics and compliance professionals be successful.
- Excellence. We deliver solutions that solve problems and service that exceed our customers’ expectations.
- Simplicity. We believe in a simple business model for us and our customers. Our software processes, contracts, pricing and solutions are straight forward, simple and intuitive.
- Continuous Improvement. We are never satisfied with the status quo. We employ LEAN and AGILE methodologies to find new, better, and innovative ways to deliver for our employees, customers and society.
Our customers and partners have been and are critical to our success.
With leading Fortune 500 and smaller customers providing insight on functionality and delivering ongoing feedback, we are continuously expanding and improving our solutions. Also, through our unique partnership with the Ethisphere Institute, informed360 draws expertise from the leading global business ethics organization, while providing compliance professionals with advanced program insights and unparalleled peer benchmarking opportunities.
We are on a journey to improve ethics and compliance programs through better technology and data.
We are passionate about that journey and are looking for others that feel the same. We hope you will join us whether you are looking for a solution to better run your ethics and compliance program, a partner to deliver better solutions to your customers, or want to join a team where you can grow, contribute and deliver for yourself, the company and our customers.
We look forward to working with you.