FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
informed360 Announces Enhanced Disclosure Solution
improve productivity, data analytics, and employee engagement
Milwaukee, Wisconsin – June 25, 2020 – informed360, a leading provider of ethics and compliance management software, today announced the continued enhancement of its Dynamic Disclosures solution. Working closely with customers, informed360 continues to automate and streamline every step of the disclosure process covering Conflicts of Interest, Gifts and Entertainment, Charitable Donations, Political Contributions, and many others, in one easy to use tool.
The latest enhancements allow customers to set thresholds to automate approvals, shorten review cycles and escalate disclosures quickly. Additional delegation and notification options have been added to increase collaboration and drive accountability across organizations. Integrations with human resource information systems (HRIS) and single sign-on applications (SSO) have been expanded to automate approval and notification processes. Reporting and data analytics have been enhanced placing actionable insights at customers’ fingertips in real-time.
The result — managing disclosures has never been easier. Compliance teams are more productive, ensuring that the right disclosures, get to the right decision-maker, at the right time. Employees are more engaged allowing them to comply with company policies while receiving faster and more consistent decisions. Compliance programs gain broader ownership and engagement as managers and other non-compliance stakeholders are seamlessly integrated into the process. Improved data and analytics support more informed decisions, while reducing risk and the likelihood of non-compliance.
“With Covid-19, we have seen an increase in demand for solutions that automate compliance processes and maximize the efficiency of the program. Remote workforces and challenged budgets are driving the need for simple, cost-effective solutions that are easily accessible and maximize the efficiency of distributed teams.” said Andrew Neblett, Co-Founder and President of informed360. “Companies are looking for solutions that are built on best practices and can be quickly and easily implemented. Many of our clients recognize that having these solutions in place will allow them to maximize their productivity and nimbly handle new challenges as they come out of the pandemic.”
informed360’s Dynamic Disclosures module provides a consistent and streamlined workflow across all disclosures types for:
- Conflicts of Interest (multiple sub-types from Customers and Competitors to Vendors)
- Gifts and Entertainment/Business Courtesies (Giving and Receiving)
- Charitable Donations
- Political Contributions
- Government Contacts
- Outside Employment or Projects
- Trade and Industry Associations
The secure, cloud-based solution delivers significant benefits, including:
- Easy implementation allowing customers to get up and running quickly
- Best practice templates with ability to customize based on specific business needs
- Device-friendly and intuitive interface that requires no training
- Ability to attach supporting documents
- Users and approvers collaborate and communicate directly within the tool
- Streamlined and configurable approval process with automated workflows
- Complete audit trail of user activity, comments, and approval process
- Seamless connection with Action Plans to execute and track mitigation plans
- Alignment with other disclosures allowing for simplified reporting and analysis
- Library of standard reports/graphs and ability to build custom reports
The Dynamic Disclosures module integrates seamlessly into informed360’s industry-leading ethics compliance management platform to improve the performance and effectiveness of ethics and compliance programs. With informed360, compliance teams can automate and streamline every step of the disclosure process – managing disclosures has never been easier.
informed360 is a leading provider of ethics and compliance management software. Through a powerful combination of risk-based tools, including risk assessments, disclosures and action plans, and related data integration services, informed360 helps organizations operationalize their programs, automate compliance activities, and drive greater transparency into overall program performance. By connecting people and data, informed360 fuels collaboration, peer benchmarking, and continuous improvement in a secure cloud-based environment.